Thursday, June 3, 2010

South Carolina Livin'

I am currently hearing the waves crash against the sand as I'm writing this blog. I am just too relaxed right now. We are spending the night in a spot over the beach and this is just the mellow vacation I needed. Anywhoo!! We went shopping today and I am blown away. Jessica Simpson never ceases to amaze me with her style.
I never paid close attention to her style until "The Newlyweds". She always stays current and but never over does it. Her shoe line is really out of this world, and I intend to buy everything I can from it. I believe the success from her line comes from the price. Everything is extremely reasonable and it appeals to the masses not the elite wealthy.

Another company that has really made me smile over the past couple of weeks is Wet Seal. They have the best things for cheap. I got these flyyy expensive looking aviator sunglasses today for just $3.00 and another for free. They also have beautiful dresses for $10 each and sales on sandals and dresses everywhere. Ross is another place that I've slept on for a few years. Growing up my mother took us to Ross for all of our clothes shopping. I got so sick of it that when I got old enough to go shopping on my own I never went. Now I am back and in full effect. I found sandals for $7.00 and dresses for $10. They actually have brand name designer bags for incredible prices. These places are definitely going to be the new place for me to shop. Since I have lost weight my clothes are fitting soo much better. It's amazing what THIRTY POUNDS will do to you haha. Good night readers I'm signing out to enjoy my vacation time:) Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment