Saturday, June 19, 2010

Girls are Like...Apples?


Good evening readers! Every time I look around, I see some beautiful guy with a really average girl. I'm not just talking about looks here either. I mean, she is just an all around no fuss, simple, plain, no flare, average girl. She has nothing really going on for her and to top it all off she's always a hoe!! It would make me wonder, do I need to be average and a hoe to get guys. But, I quickly snapped out of that thank God! I had to realize my worth, and know that I'm worth being pursued and waited for. I told myself that the guy I would want to be with will do all that it takes to finally be able to call someone as special as me, his girl. When I came across this story of "How Girls are Like Apples", I realized that my positive thinking was correct. I'm not crazy for believing what I believe. The story goes like this:
Girls are like apples...the best ones are at the top of the trees. The boys don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they just get the rotten apples that are on the ground that aren't as good, but easy. So the apples at the top think there is something wrong with them, when, in reality, they are amazing. They just have to wait for the right boy to come along, the one who's brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree...

I am a big advocate for waiting till marriage. It is partially because these crazy boys don't care what "apples" they stick it in. Ladies, we need to set ourselves apart from the madness, and show ourselves to be different. Don't ever feel bad or strange doing the right thing. Good things come to those that wait. So let's make sure we are waiting and not chasing. Let us all try to be the "amazing apples".

1 comment:

  1. Why can't people like you live in my area LoL. I need friends like you, you seem soo awesome! I am so much like you about the dresses and waiting till marriage. I pray God sends me friends like you!

    ReplyDelete