Friday, June 11, 2010

I Want to Learn How to Scat!!

I was watching an old video of Chrisette Michele on BET's Rising Icons and part of the segment she starts to scat. I absolutly adore scatting!! Whenever I tried in the past I just sound like I'm speaking a different language. She just does it so effortlessly and that's how I plan to be. Even though I tell people I don't want to be a singer, I still want to be able to do amazing things with my voice. I googled how to scat, and they gave me simple but good advice. Just jump into it. So I am going to start listening to music and jump into it. Hopefully I will be able to do a video similar to the one below. I will have differnt types of scats for different types of moods. Soon and very soon people, soon and very soon. Here is Chrisette Michele just showin' off!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment