Friday, June 18, 2010

Darling, your Hair is Lovely!


Happy Friday readers:) I am so in love with Solange's new hair. It's gorgeous!!! I thought Solange's style was a more eccentric Hollywood girl vibe, but I guess I'm wrong. I still see the eccentric, but now it's more of a Urban Outfitters, Free People type of vibe. I really love her hair in the picture to the right. Hopefully, with much faith, prayer and deep conditioning my hair will be the same:)If you want to view Solange's blog here is the url:http://mydamnblog.com/iblog/

Tracee Ellis Ross has the look I'm going for right now. I want to get a small curling iron so I can do that look of small ringlets all over my hair. I've done it before in pieces, but this time I want to do it on the majority of the hair. BTW, I put in a new weave in and used the same type of hair. I occasionally put conditioner in, and I sleep with a bonnet. Chillle, this hair is gonna last for months. I've had it in for 3 weeks and no change! I'll let you know how long this hair keeps up. This look here is almost exactly the look I want for the BET Honors in September. We'll see if I change my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment