Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Bold and Beautiful!

Good Morning everyone!! I am so excited for summer and all it has to offer me with bright color palettes. I love prints, and summer is the perfect season for bold statements with color. Anyone who knows me well, knows that I love dresses, I barely own a pair of jeans. Bold dresses is a way to keep things simple, but still make a statement.

Now I'm not a huge fan of Solange's music, but lately she has been looking really cute with her dresses. Here she is at an event with her curly fro and bright printed strapless dress by Boxing Kitten.
Designer Tracy Reese is shown here in a bright cute bold look.
Model Tolula Adeyemi is shown here with a really fun sundress. I'm really getting into V-Neck maxi dresses. It shows some clevage but, nothing else. I always try to stick to a rule when going sexy. Less is more. If your showing chest, no leg. If your showing leg, no chest. Just something all young ladies should know.
Lead singer of the Noisettes Shingai Shoniwa is known for her bold fashion statements. She follows no rules (especially the "less is more" rule), and follows the beat of her own drum. However that is OK, because she does it fabulously(also cause she's grown). I'm currently trying to recreate the look with the white pants and black tank. The part I love the most is the elaborate necklace. I'm not big on jewelry, but I am looking for something similar with more color.

No comments:

Post a Comment