Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My Declaration of Love to Me

I am very hungry...all I want to do is eat a bunch of good food without guilt. My body type is to be naturally thicker. If I ever got to be a size 6, I would literally have to starve myself to stay at that size. Because if I let a tic- tac into my mouth, I will gain 10 pounds. So in knowing this, I really have to grasp the fact that no matter what, I will always be a little thicker then some. I have to embrace my stomach, arms, butt and legs.

We as women need to know that we are beautiful today tomorrow and forever. Say it with me: "I am beautiful today, tomorrow and forever!" With that mindset we can do anything we set our minds to. Whether it's getting that job, getting the attention of that fine man, or getting into the college of your dreams.
We have to stop allowing societies ideal of beauty become our own. If you feel sexy wearing socks with sandals...WEAR IT!! If you feel sexy walking around the house naked...DO IT!!! And if you do not feel the need to get yourself plucked, waxed, pulled or straightened...THEN DON'T!!

Doing or not doing these things does not make you any less feminine, it makes you a woman. I hope more girls start to dance to the beat of their own drum, and not the drum of some guy or their friends. Beauty is of course a life long journey, and some people's journey's may be more diffucult then others. But we are who we are for the rest of our lives...so we gotta start loving ourselves sometime. Why not now??

No comments:

Post a Comment