Friday, February 26, 2010

A Few of my FAVE-O-RITE Things:)

My obsession over the past few months has got to be long lovely dark hair. I just recently got rid of my beloved middle part and decided to go with a front side bang instead. My inspiration for this look was the Amerie's album cover for Touch. Can you see the hair resemblance??
Another obsession of mine has been the two newest editions to my makeup bag: Maybelline SuperStay Makeup and Liplicious Tasty Lip Color in Ginger Glitz. These two products are amazing!! The foundation can go anywhere on my face and blend without giving me a pasty or heavy makeup look. Its looks very natural and was only $6! The Liplicious lip gloss comes in a pack with 2 others flavors and gold glittery nail polish for $10. My lips look and feel like a little slice of heaven whenever I wear it. The non-sticky gloss stays on my lips and is so comfy I sometimes wear it to sleep! Last but not least I have to say that my Heat Protector Straightening Serum has got to be the best product of the year. Since I apply heat to my hair often, I need a product that is going to protect my hair against damage. Not only does this product help protect, but it eliminates frizz and produces a beautiful luster without the heavy greasy feel. I've used this on fine hair, course hair, and everything in between. Just a dime size amount can add shine and strength to any hair type.

No comments:

Post a Comment