Thursday, February 4, 2010

Beauty Wipes;)

OK so I am a huge fan of all that is Essence Magazine, and that most definitely includes Essence.com. Tia Williams is the Beauty Director of the online magazine and I love her weekly "Shake your Beauty" videos. Each week she makes a video about a product that would be useful to our beauty regimen, and being the faithful Essence reader that I am I tune in every week! So about 2 or 3 weeks ago she made what I thought at the time was the dirtiest comment, "I do not wash my face." I know, how is she gonna be a beauty director if she doesn't even wash her face? She later explained that she uses Garnier Nutritioniste Cleansing Towels to wipe the daily grime and gunk of her face. Her reasoning being that she does not want her hair to go "home" aka natural which is totally understandable. Since I also have natural hair (alongside my weave), I too want to keep my hair from always going "HOME". So I tried Neutrogena make-up remover cleansing towelettes and they work wonders. My face never felt better!!! I recommend this idea to everyone!!! Here is the Shake Your Beauty video by Tia Williams.










P.S. If you are someone like me who had a combination of oily and dry skin, then I would most definitely add exfoliating to your weekly beauty regimen along with this product. Some may not need to wash but everyone should exfoliate;)

No comments:

Post a Comment