Sunday, March 14, 2010

Amoy Pitters= My Inspiration!


Amoy Pitters is living the dream for all the driven future entrepreneurs like myself. Amoy Pitters is a celebrity hair stylist that has climbed her way to the top of the ladder with her networking skills, determination, and drive. According to Essence Magazine.com, she got her start at Paris fashion shows and styled the models for Christian Dior in January 1998. She then started styling for John Galliano and Donatella Versace soon followed. The celeb-stylist just recently opened her new salon Amoy Couture Salon, in New York.

I have to say that Amoy Pitters, has quickly become one of my new role models. What I want my career to be is exactly what she has created for herself. Her salon has the same qualities that I would want my own salon to be. A wonderful atmosphere that caters to the client and their specific needs. She also has a new line of clip in weave extensions! One thing that I realized from my first year in college, was if you don't step out and try to do something amazing, nothing amazing will ever happen for you. When everybody else is telling you to take the safe route,you will get safe results. Amoy Pitters has encouraged me to keep the faith, because it can and will happen. With God directing my life, I know I can be anything. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!! Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment