Tuesday, March 23, 2010

New Hair!!!


So after searching the Internet I stumbled upon Phillydiva and her "Protective Style". I fell in love with this hair. Since I have been working out 6 days a week the sweat is taking a toll on my hair. The hair I have in now is Indie Afro Curl by Dream Weaver. I do have to say that I am pleasantly surprised by the way the hair looks and feels. It is sooo amazing how soft and real it feels. The hair was only $35 a pack and I bought 2 packs of hair. I will make an update on how the hair lasts because this seems to good to be true.I want to completly stop putting heat in my hair so often and eventually wear my fro forever (with an occasional weave here and there:) I need my hair to grow so I can have the height that I want in the fro, so this is the perfect style to ease my way there. Here is a video of me explaining things and showing how I blended my hair. Enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! just discovered your blog and im browsing and enjoying thus far. So tell me...how did the hair work out for you after a couple weeks of wear? how long did you end up keeping it in? Im currently rocking a sew in for a proctective style but im always on the look out for "better behaving" hair lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey boo:) The curl pattern in this hair lasted about 3 weeks with no manipulation. However, I prefer it without the uniformed curl so when I do twist outs, rollersets, and bantu knots it looks more natural. When I do want to wear it out I wet and detangle it in the shower with Biolage Detangler and diffuse it with a diffuser. I hope this helps because it defenitly has helped my hair grow about 2-3 inches since I put it in.

    ReplyDelete