Saturday, March 19, 2011

Miss Jessie's Quick Curls Review

I was a little worried about spending my money on another product from Miss Jessie's since the Curly Meringue fiasco. However, I was looking for something to really enhance the look and feel of my hair. So I tried it and I must say that I love it. I have been using it for about a month now and it is definitely something I will continue to use in my daily hair routine.


This is my hair when I wake up in the morning without any product in it.





Next I separate the hair into two sections and wet it with a spray bottle. Then I apply a tablespoon amount of the Quick Curls to each section of hair and detangle with a wide tooth comb.


Then I diffuse my hair with the product in it and here are my results.




I really like the results that I get from this product, and there is no build up which I love. This product really does give you velvety smooth lightweight hair. As soon as I place the Miss Jessie's Quick Curls on my hair every tangle leaves immediately without any fuss or fight. This product does what it says it's going to do without weighing your hair down. Overall this product gives you soft lightweight hair with no tangles.

 However, I will say that it does not moisturize as much as I would like it to, but Spring is here so I don't need as much moisture as I did in the past few weeks because of the moisture that is already in the air.

You can buy this product and other Miss Jessie's products here.


No comments:

Post a Comment