Friday, March 18, 2011

I'm Blushing!

I am one of those people who can sometimes be skeptical about using certain colors in make up because I'm afraid that my skin will clash terribly. Lately, I have been trying to take steps to get out of that incorrect way of thinking, and have been expanding my color palette. My first step was finding a blush. I didn't really know if it would enhance my face or what color to get, but I asked around and came up with Fever by MAC. I love it! Sometimes I would use it to contour with bronzer, and other times I would apply it to the upper/apple part of my cheeks. I also had to learn that with blush, less is more!








Quick Blush Tip: To change the shade of your blush add some bronzer to the brush before you apply. Mixing the two will create another shade that you'll be sure to love.
You can also buy the blush here.

I got my ELLE with Katy Perry on it last night!! If there was ever a time to buy this magazine it's now. This thing stacked and packed with great ideas and items for the SPRING!

No comments:

Post a Comment