Sunday, March 20, 2011

Impulse Shopper!

Before I buy anything I usually do a lot of research on it....aka YouTube. However, I was watching an old Shake Your Beauty on Essence.com and I came across the EOS shaving cream. I immediately bought it online seconds after Tia Williams explained what it does. I've become an impulse shopper I know I know!!!!!!
The main reason I purchased it was because it was only $3.49, but also because it promised smooth moisturized skin which is something that I don't always receive after shaving. I will be doing a review on the cream this week once I receive it in the mail, but I am excited to try it. Especially since I have been working my butt of in the gym and my legs deserve some time to shine. Here is the video from Essence.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment