Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Kinky Curly Review


Pictured above is what my hair looked like before I applied the Kinky Curly. This winter wind is no joke out here, and my hair is suffering! I need to find a product that will help retain moisture even under the harshest conditions. I bought Kinky Curly hoping that it would help. I got it at Target for about $12.00. The results are below. Now please know that the above pictures were taken right after a nap, and my hair was in a bun. I don't walk around looking that busted.
Damp hair with Kinky Curly, before diffusing

Immediately after diffusing


At the end of the day

I think that this product is good for curl definition, but I would pair Kinky Curly with some other moisturizing product if you want all day moisture during the winter. My hair was seriously dry by the end of the day.
Below is a video of how the hair moves with the Kinky Curly right after I diffused it.

No comments:

Post a Comment