Monday, January 4, 2010

Day 4 is NOT a good day....


I attend Miracle Temple Seventh-Day Adventist Church and right now we are currently doing a 40 day fast. We are fasting from meat, dairy, sugar and refined products.Now this fast has different requirements for each week, and we are currently on week one. This week, all we consume is 100% juice and that is it. This has to be the absolute hardest week because it requires no eating at all. It is untill you lose something so vital that you realize how important it is to you. My life revolves around food and I never realized it until now. Everything I do requires eating because food is what makes everyone happy. I have to admit I have been dreaming about burritos and nachos, but I feel like I will be letting everyone down if I go and indulge in the foods I want most. Completing this fast will help my relationship and my understanding with Christ so if I fail in any way I will be letting everyone including myself down. I just have to remember, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment