Thursday, December 10, 2009

New Body Here I Come!!!


It is currently 3:48 in the morning, and I cannot sleep. All I can think about is working out! I just wanna run cause I'm finally away from that ghetto school Morgan State ugh..Anywho I was studying the other day and I found these Acai Berry pills that Britney Spears talked about in her interview with Jay Leno. She had said they worked great so I looked into it, and Im gonna try it. I looked up all the ingredients (and there wasnt many) and I couldnt find anything wrong with it. I'm just gonna do the risk free trial, and see how it goes. I wanna lose 20 pounds over this winter break and Im gonna do it. By the summertime, I will have my dream body.

Usually around this time, I start to lose steam cause I see some results, but no maam Im not going to stop untill I lose 30 pounds. I've already lost 5......25 more to go!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment