Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Burnt Out!!!


So the semester is quickly coming to an end and I could not be more burnt out. Im am getting so lazy now that I only have a few more classes left. It's like this last week is really making me want to just sleep. I havent worked out, Im procrastinating about getting my work done and the rain is really putting a damper on my sprirts. I'm still doing my work and I'm still going to class,it seems as though all the other necessary things like eating washing my face or working out justs seems unnecessary. I have to find a way to get back on track because I refuse to get anything lower than a 3.0 this semster. I know I can do it I just need to push myself these last few days.
And I like I said in "Is College for me or am I just Lazy", pray for a sista cause I still gotta get through next semester.!!
XOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment