Thursday, November 12, 2009

Was EveryBody Skinny in the 70's???


Today I saw one of those old movies from the 70's and it starred Pam Grier. Her shape was soo nice in that movie, and so was everybody else's. When I look at old pictures of my parents in their teenage years, they look skinny too. The only show from the 70's I can think of that had big people in it is Fat Albert and that's a cartoon!!! Everybody was skinny in the 70's. Why is it that my generation is soo dag on plump. Black, white, spanish, asian, and indians too!! I have been dieting and working out since as long as I could remember and I don't look like that.
Oh yeah, and there wasn't alot of dieting and exercising back in those days, so the skinnyness was all natural! That is soo not fair. I wonder if McDonalds was around in the 70's? Or maybe there wasn't alot of fast food at all. Whatever it was it's not fair....That's all I gotta say.
XOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment