Monday, November 16, 2009

10 Great Brands for Natural Hair




Ok So everyone knows I am the Queen of WEAVES lol, but underneath all of the tracks and thread I do have natural hair. It has been somewhat hard to transition because I have NO idea what products to use on my hair. Like most people I want my hair to be thick and long, and even though my hair has grown A LOT I still want it to be longer so here is a list from Essence Magazine of great products and brands specifically for natural hair!!
1. Aveda(particularly their conditioners): Aveda.com
2. Curls (these products contain organic ingredients):Curlz.biz
3. Devacurl (great shampoo options): Devaconcepts.com
4. Hairrules (good for different curl types): Hairrules.com
5. Jane Carter Solutions (Amazing moisturizers and scalp love:)Janecartersolution.com
6. Kinky Curly (Good for kids and grownups too!):Kinky-Curly.com
7. Ms. Jessie's (product made for curl and care products): MissJessies.com
8. Organic Root Stimulator (good for scalpcare):Organicrootstimulator.com
9. Ouidad (Great for wavy hair): Ouidad.com
10.PhytoSpecific (Healthy hair moisturizers) :PhytoSpecific.com

There it is! And I am going to check out a few of these myself and I will most definitely tell you about my hair growth. I speak it into existence now: My hair will grow!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment