Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Is College for me or am I just LAZY???


Ok so I am a freshman and an ex-business major at Morgan State University. Today I met with my advisor and made the decision to switch my major to Liberal Arts with a concentration in Economics. I had always felt that having a business major would be right since I want to own my own business someday. But now I realize that I need to take a different route because, I AM BORED OUT OF MY MIND!!!!!!
I really do hate school right now and it's because it is sooo challenging. The workload is one thing, but my lack of drive is propelling me towards a miserable lifestyle for the rest of my life. Anything worth doing is worth doing well.And I wanna have a fun too. Work and hard are no longer going to be synonymous. Work and fun are going to be one and the same. Just keep praying for a sista though, cause I still gotta' make it through this semester:)
XOXOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment