Thursday, December 1, 2011

Johnny!!!


So it's almost midnight and I am doing my usual song and dance, which is surfing the Internet until I pass out. I browse through Facebook, peruse through a few blogs, and stumble upon a video at Essence.com. There I see my mentor (in my head), Johnny Wright, with Senior Beauty Editor Tasha Turner. While watching the video I am drawn in by Johnny's dazzling personality and commanding spirit. Johnny then goes on about the hair tools from Corioliss, and demonstrates what each tool can be used for. As I'm watching, all I can think is, "I have to get my hands on these tools!". From the video it is clear that Johnny Wright has charisma, charm, and just a likable spirit. However, that special thing that stands out is that he knows what he is doing...and he does it well! Since I want to leave a huge mark on the beauty industry, I take pride in seeing someone else do so as well. I love Johnny Wright, and his career achievements help propel me forward into who I want to be as a hairstylist. Hopefully, one day some student will look at my career and find all the courage, strength, and energy they need to push forward in the beauty industry. Until, then I will search on Corioliss's website and browse through the selection of beauty tools! I wasn't kidding when I said I needed to get my hands on it! To check out more tools from Corioliss you can click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment