Monday, November 14, 2011

Indianhair.net Review!! + Hair Length Pics

Here is my HONEST review of the signature curly hair from Indianhair.net. I hope it helps all those who want to purchase this hair! If you want to see older posts with the hair from indianhair.net click here and here


After a braid out


After lightning and toning the hair.



At the beach!




Day two of installation









I also wanted to share some pics of my length! I had it pinned up in the video so I could have that short hair look, but without the commitment. My secret to long locks: coconut oil + trims. Tomorrow will mark Day 14 without weave! OMG!

The beautiful butterball with me is Kennedy! Isn't she so adorable!!





1 comment:

  1. i just got hair from them today...i see that the ends are split (badly). i havent co washed it yet, i wont install for about 2 more weeks . how did the hair take to the beach?

    ReplyDelete