Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Cheda Get's a New Do

Hello Everyone! I did my friend's hair at school, and I wanted to share the whole process with you all. Since she had a sewn in weave it made the highlighting process a little different.

To get an idea of where she started her are some before pictures.


I got these curls by using a curling wand. To see more curls done with the curling wand click here.




First, I went in a highlighted every other weft (track) of hair. Pictured below is the hair immediately after washing out the lightener.


Before toning the hair, we must dry it first so that the hair strand has room for the color to come in. Here is the hair after a blow dry.



She wanted some red in her hair so I toned every other row of highlights with a red tone.








Then, I went in and gave her a few layers...





Hope you enjoyed this post! If you have any questions on why I did what I did, or where she bought her hair just comment and I'll respond.


 









1 comment:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member (blog follower)

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete