Friday, July 8, 2011

REVIEW TIME!!!

Hello everyone! I tried this new Tea Tree Conditioner by Tea and Honey Blends. I really recommend this conditioner if you need to boost your hair! I applied this to my hair, and someone else's. Since I have a weave in I wanted to see how it reacts on natural hair. When I applied it to the other person's hair I added coconut oil because their hair was very damaged, and I wanted to deep condition.


Benefits:
-Makes hair extremely soft
-Promotes shine
-Makes hair very manageable and strong
-You can see a difference in one use

Tea and Honey Blends is a company from two young African American chemist. I read their story and I'm so in love and impressed by them. You can read their story here. After I conditioned it I styled it in curls as you can see here. I can't wait to buy more products from them!

No comments:

Post a Comment