Sunday, May 22, 2011

OMG It's Prom!!!

 
Hello everyone!!!! School is finally out, and I am free! This past Friday Northwest High school had their prom and I styled a two of my friend's hair.


The two girls I styled had very different looks for prom. Charlene is pictured below with dark orange hair... I know dark orange!! We did an invisible part and styled her hair with bangs and lots of layers with curls. I did Charlene's hair earlier in the morning so immediately after I styled her hair, I put pin curls in it to keep it till the afternoon. She looked so beautiful!!!!! Go Charlene!



Sofia is pictured below with big soft spirals. Since her dress had a lot of details, she wanted to keep everything else simple but elegant. I styled her hair with a curling wand and separated the curls with my fingers for a fuller look.





I was really excited to do her makeup because all I've ever done for everyone was hair! I'm not a makeup artist nor do I want to be, but it was fun getting someone fully glammed for their prom.

No comments:

Post a Comment