Friday, May 27, 2011

Indianhair.net Signature Curly

Hello everyone! I am very excited to rave about the new company I'm ordering hair from: Indianhair.net!

After I ordered from Juju Hair Company I wanted to order again......but they had no hair! Everything on their website that I would want has been out of stock for weeks! I also had just a few complaints about the hair so I wasn't too upset. The search for was on again for great hair at a great price! I had saved up enough money to buy one bundle of hair from another site, and just before I made my purchase I decided to shop around. That's when I stumbled on this website. The prices are phenomenal!!! For 18 inches of their signature curly hair I paid $105. I was floored. I ended up buying two bundles with the money instead of just one at the other site.

You may not be able to see in the pictures, but I dyed the hair dark red and placed a few red highlights in the hair. I may want to dye it brighter, but I'm still deciding. I've only had this hair in for a few days so I cant tell you exactly how it will hold up. Check out the website here at indianhair.net















No comments:

Post a Comment