Sunday, September 5, 2010

Wet Twist Out with Eco Styler- Olive Oil

I am doing my twist out this time with new Eco-Styler with Olive Oil. This product is very nice and it gives a strong hold with a soft feel. I am going to be using this product in the future and highly recommend it. I rubbed Kera Care Glossifier on my fingertips as I was twisting and taking the twists out. This was to promote shine.
Twists Complete (about 18-20)

Place Silk Bonnet on to sleep. Sitting under a hooded dryer for an hour is also an option if you want to go out the same day.

It was a little damp and increased in volume throughout the day

Side View

Back View


I applied the gel on my edges as well. Held so well without feeling hard!


Day 2- Side View


Back View


Here it is in natural light

I wore this hairstyle for about 3 days. At night I tucked my hair inside my silk bonnet and fluffed it out in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment