Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Beautiful Hair!!!

Good Afternoon everyone! I hope everyone is having a beautiful day:) Along with my Beauty Bits segement, I decided to start taking pictures of the hairstyles and looks I acheive and create somewhat of a lookbook for you all. Romeka is pictured below and is a good friend of mine who has never had a relaxer and loves to wear her hair natural. She decided to give her hair a rest and get a weave. Here are some pictures of her before middle and after stages.
Before
Braided Down a Flat Foundation
Viola!!!
 The tools that are needed to upkeep this look are a paddle brush (like the one I mentioned in Beauty Bits from Forever 21), and Motions Sheen Spray. I usually never reccomend putting products in weaves because it makes the hair look dirty and smells after a while. However Motions Sheen Spray is very weightless, and creates instant shine without weighing the hair down. Less is more when considering how much product to put in your weave. I apologize for the clarity of the pictures, but you will still get the gist. Below is a video from Romeka giving her review on her new fabulous do!

                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment