Sunday, February 5, 2012

My Curls

I love to create an afro of curls with my curling wand, and today I took my time and did a thorough curling of my hair.

Before styling I always wet it in the shower and let my hair air dry. It's important not to touch your hair while it is drying, not doing so could result in a frizzy curl pattern. When dry, your hair will have better volume, and allows the curl to hold better than if flat ironed or blow dried.

I use this wand from Remington. I bought it at Target for about $30.00




I don't curl the whole strand of hair. I mostly curl the hair from the middle of the strand to ends, leaving the root with it's natural curl pattern.



I really loved the curls that I got from the wand today! I wish I could make this last a few days, but I sleep way to hard!

Hope everyone had fun today watching the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment