Thursday, January 26, 2012

Not Another Hairstylist

I am always dreaming about my future, and what my career has in store for me. I fantasize about one day being a true professional in everything concerning hair and makeup. I want to be THAT boss lady who is in high demand, and has earned a ton of respect. I love being surrounded by people who are interested in beauty the way that I am, and I love feeding off of their energy. So when I meet people who are hairstylists, it makes me sad when they don't seem to have any passion or integrity for what they do. It literally makes me reconsider why I do hair in the first place. 

I am determined to not just be another hairdresser in a dead end salon. I want to always have integrity and pride in the work that I do. Progression is going to be the theme of my career. I don't know where God is going to take me in this industry, but I am DETERMINED to not just be another hairstylist.
 That is all.

-Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment