Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Growth Check! - August 3,2011

I bring good news! My hair is growing at a rapid pace and it is all because of one magic ingredient.......coconut oil! Whenever I take my weaves out I have to show my real hair a lot of TLC because it's been somewhat neglected for so long. This past weave and I went on a lot of adventures this go around. Swimming in chlorine, the ocean, sand, coloring, etc. So I really expected to have a hard time when it was time to take it out. Au contraire!!! I had put coconut oil in my hair and scalp before I installed my weave and the strength and the growth of my hair is unbelievable! I can't imagine using anything else on my hair now.

Curly/Wet: Before Trim



I wanted you all to see how serious my shrinkage is!!!

Blow dried: After Trim




Click here to see my other Growth Checks.

No comments:

Post a Comment